I had put online the BibTeX style file that I created and used for my MS Thesis. Here is the updated version of the file. In the past, this file made me hear lots of "It saved my life! Thank you!"-like sentences :-) It was online until some errors are reported. I found it more appropriate to remove it from the web. Meanwhile, Ali Haydar Ozer (who was completing his MS thesis) made some corrections to the file by hand. So I reissued the file. I also put the original style file that I used in my thesis report.
For those interested, I had used custom-bib package to generate v1.0 and v1.1 and made some corrections by hand.
Btw, if you find any errors in the style, please let me know. Until I fix the file (or find someone to fix it :-), you can edit the corresponding bibitem in the .bbl file produced after you run bibtex command.
WARNING: This is not an official file that is approved by FBE. It is an unofficial contribution to help LaTeX users relieve the pain further in the process of preparing their thesis reports. I said "further" because much of their pain has been already relieved by using LaTeX :-)
Update1: The FBE thesis style package for LaTeX users can be downloaded here.
Update2: For those interested in the origin of our interesting bib style (in which only the first author's surname is written first), it is probably inspired by the style used in American Geophysical Union (AGU) publications, which makes perfect sense since Bogazici University has been very active in geological research for long years (see KOERI). When using custom-bib, I had chosen AGU style as the base and then made little adjustments on the style.